Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyres Available in Havant
The bionic contour of the tyre narrows the tyre when moving and widens it when braking. This reduces the braking distance and ensures higher cornering stability. The tyre's asymmetrical profile and outer rigidity guarantees exceptional cornering and a fun drive without compromising on safety. The four or five (depending on tyre width) circumferential drainage grooves provide excellent protection against aquaplaning.
- Short braking distances and high cornering stability.
- The tyre's bionic contour creates a disproportionately wider ground contact patch in the case of increased dynamic load, resulting in short braking distances and greater cornering stability.
- Safety reserves for outstanding handling and fun at the wheel.
- Sturdy shoulder lugs on the outer side of the tyre, linked to the ribbed tread pattern structure, mean steering precision and cornering stability, as well as optimum traction and braking characteristics. These large lugs linked to the circumferential rib give the tyre a good foothold, thereby improving traction and braking, with optimum steering precision and straight running.
- Low rolling resistance and excellent grip.
Test winner by "Gute Fahrt" in their summer tyre test 2014 for the size 235/55 R 17 V.
Engineered in Germany, Continental develops award-winning premium tyres with optimum braking performance and safety.
The state-of-the-art high-performance car tyre tread compound with silica technology ensures outstanding interlocking with the road, resulting in excellent grip and low rolling resistance.